Saturday 8 April 2017

Challenge 55 and Winners of Challenge 54


Hello everybody 
and welcome to our latest challenge!


Before I give you details of this challenge, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge, all the entries were fab, we loved looking at them all.

Please scroll further down this posting 
for the winners of our last challenge.


The theme of this fortnights challenge is

ANIMALS OR BIRDS


Here are details of this challenge's wonderful sponsor... 



I am Joyce Geleynse and I live in rural Ontario, Canada.  I have been an artist for over thirty years, creating hundreds of custom portraits, paintings, and illustrations in the realism style.  Working with pencil, oil pastel, and color pencils as my main tools, I love to create realistic drawings as well as images found only in my imagination.  I have four stores on Etsy: Toadstoolprintables is the one where I sell my clipart and outline drawings, Freshairprintables is the store where I sell my detailed, realism drawings, as well as printable bookmarks and greeting cards; I sell my actual physical prints and originals via my CountryArt Studio Store, and in my fourth store I sell my original line of hand-sculpted clay babies.  I have five grown children and 17 grandchildren so my life is full of God's blessings!! 

One lucky winner of our challenge will win this fabulous prize…
3 images of your choice from Toadstool Printables Etsy store

Click HERE to be taken to their Etsy-store 
to see all the beautiful digital stamps/clip arts on sale.


If you would like to be in with a chance of winning these fabulous prize,
please enter your creation using Inlinkz below.


Don't forget you can enter up to 3 times

-----------------------------

 Here is the DT inspiration from our talented ladies,
take a look and then please do join us :) 

Using Pre-coloured ChristmasWreath, Merry Christmas and 2 Birds


------------------------------------------

So here is the winner of last times challenge (No 54)

Our randomly picked winner who will receive a prize from 

Sami Stamps is....  No 115 Paper Whims  **CLAIMED**


Congratulations Wendy Lynn, please contact Diane Louise at
craftyfriendschallengeblog8@gmail.com  
to claim your prize and receive your winners badge.

On your email, in the subject line, can you put the words
'Winner of Challenge 54, Sami Stamps’

(Don't forget, you have 14 days to claim)

and now for the Top 3 favourites, as chosen by Dora - as we had so many entries for last times challenge, Dora found it difficult to pick just 3 as they were all absolutely beautiful. So as you can see, she picked 4 lovely creations.  
Congratulations Ladies and please collect your Top 3 Winners badge from the tab at the top of the page.

No 167 Betta Scrap

No 114 Plony
No 111 Andrea Norris
No 134 Lorraine A


------------------------------------------------

Have fun crafting

Love


Tanya, Diane Louise & Team 1 Ladies   xxx



4 comments:

ike said...

Congrats to the Winners.
Super DT work. Thank you for this Challenge x

AndreaNorris said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your favourites Dora and congratulations to the other ladies on their wins
Andrea x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous DT creations - Michelle x

Wendy said...

I am so happy to be the winner of Challenge #54. Thank you very much!